Our Policy on the Protection of Personal Information
-The Company will specify the purpose of use of personal information and acquire it through appropriate and fair means. When acquiring personal information, the Company will notify or announce the purpose of use and handle personal information within the scope of the purpose of use and to the extent necessary for the execution of business.
-The Company will take appropriate and reasonable information security measures and other necessary measures to prevent the loss, destruction, falsification, leakage, and unauthorized access of personal information.
-The Company recognizes that the subject of personal information (the person whose information the Company collected) has the right to disclose, correct, stop using, delete, etc. his or her personal information, and will respond appropriately to such requests from the subject of personal information in accordance with the purpose of the Personal Information Protection Law.
-We have established a contact point for inquiries about our handling of personal information and will respond appropriately.
1. Definition of Personal information
Personal information refers to any information that can be used to identify a specific individual, including the following.
1. ) Name,Adress,Day of birth,Gender ,Occupation, Phone number, E-mail adress, etc.
2. ) Information that cannot be used to identify a specific individual by itself, but can be easily cross-checked with other information to identify a specific individual.
2. Collecting of personal information, Purpose of use and Disclosing to third parties.
1. ) We will collect your personal information by appropriate means to the extent necessary for the execution of our business.
2. ) The personal information of customers may be used by the following parties.
TOYO ORIMONO CO.,LTD.
its associated companies and affiliated companies
3. ) TOYO ORIMONO CO.,LTD. associated and affiliated companies (hereinafter referred to as the "Toyo and Partners") may use your personal information within the scope of the following purposes.
a. To provide customers with attractive and valuable services related to the products handled by the Company.
b. To deliver materials related to our products requested by the customer.
c. To make the most appropriate proposals in response to consultations from customers.
d. To provide customers with information by direct mail, e-mail, etc.
e. To deliver gifts to customers who have won prizes in campaigns, etc.
f. To conduct surveys on customer usage and satisfaction with our products and services.
g. To respond to opinions and requests from customers in relation to the Company or its products.
h. To provide after-sales service, maintenance, and other contact with customers for our products.
4. ) Except for usages defined in (3) b, d, e, f, or g above, in the event that (4.1) It becomes necessary for a party other than the Company or any of the companies listed above to use the customer's personal information, or (4.2) The information needs to be used for a purpose other than those listed above, the Company will provide or use the information only after notifying the customer in advance and obtaining the customer's prior consent,
5. ) When you contact us and ask us questions or express opinions, we may record your call. The record will be used to confirm the content of the conversation and to provide a better response.
3. Disclosing personal information
We will not provide your personal information to any third party, except in the following cases
a. When the customer has given consent.
b. When the customer cannot be identified.
c. When personal information is provided to a third party within the scope of the purpose of use.
d. When it is necessary to protect the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer.
e. When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound growth of children, and it is difficult to obtain the customer's consent.
f. When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or a person or organization entrusted by either of the two in executing affairs prescribed by law.
g. When required by other laws and regulations.
4. Management of customers' personal information
1. ) In addition to conducting educational and awareness activities for directors and employees, the Company will appoint a person in charge of each department that handles personal information and strive to appropriately manage customers' personal information.
2. ) The Company will maintain the security of the Company's website to prevent unauthorized access, leakage, loss, or damage to customers' personal information.
3. ) The Company will enter into a confidentiality agreement with its Partners to ensure that the personal information is handled and protected in an appropriate manner and to prevent leakage, re-provision or disclosure to a third party, or use outside the scope of the purpose of use stated in 2.
5. Disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, cessation of use, elimination, and cessation of provision to third parties of the customer's personal information"
1. ) If the customer himself/herself requests disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, suspension of use, deletion, or suspension of provision to a third party of the customer's personal information held by the Company, please make a request directly to the Company using the method described below. From the viewpoint of preventing leakage of personal information and ensuring accuracy and security, except in cases where special procedures are prescribed by laws and regulations, we will conduct the necessary investigations without delay, , and will disclose, correct, add, delete, suspend use, erase, or suspend provision to third parties of the customer's personal information only after confirming that the request was made by the customer himself/herself.Please note that we cannot respond to requests that do not meet the requirements of the request method specified below, or that are deemed unreasonable based on the results of investigation.
2. ) The Company will notify the requesting customer of the implementation or non-implementation of the above procedures without delay. In the event of non-implementation, every effort will be made to explain the reasons.
6. Provision of personal information to Toyo's Partners
1. ) The scope of personal information provided to Toyo's Partners covers all personal information, unless otherwise requested by the customer.
2. ) Personal information shall be provided to the Partners by paper, electronic data transmission, delivery of magnetic tapes, or access to a server.
3. ) If the customer requests that the provision of the personal information to Toyo's Partners be stopped, the provision shall be stopped without delay in accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations.
4. ) The Company will inform the customer without delay of the implementation or non-implementation of the above suspension. In the case of non-implementation, we will make every effort to explain the reason.
The Company assumes no responsibility whatsoever for the protection or handling of customers' personal information on other websites linked to the Company's website.
8. compliance with relevant laws and regulations
We comply with relevant laws and regulations mandated by the the Government of Japan
9. Regarding changes and announcements of this policy
The content of this basic policy is subject to change by the Company as necessary.
Please refer to the latest version of this policy posted on our website for the most up-to-date contents.
1. ) Some pages on our website use a technology called "cookies" to make it easier for you to use the website when you visit it again. Cookies are an industry standard technology that allows a web server to identify your computer. Cookies can identify your computer, but they cannot identify you unless you enter personal information. Depending on the browser you are using, you may be able to change the settings to disable the cookie function, but this may result in not being able to use all or part of the services on the web page.
2. ) We may use the data obtained from cookies in the following cases
a. To modify or discontinue the contents of the website to better satisfy our customers, or to provide customized services to individual customers.
b. To analyze what kind of services you are interested in.
Contact for consultation
regarding the handling of personal information
〒920-0036 Second Floor, 17-33 Motogiku-cho, Kanazawa City,
Ishikawa Prefecture 920-0036, Japan
Business hours 8:30-17:30 (closed on weekends & holidays)